INTERESTING WATER FACTS:
· Between 15 to 25 gallons of water is used for the typical 5 minute shower.
· An 8 oz. glass can be filled 15,000 times with water for the same cost of a six-pack of soda.
· Hand washing dishes can use up to 20 gallons of water to wash dishes. An automatic dishwasher uses approximately 9 to 12 gallons.
· If every home in America had a water faucet that dripped once a second, 928 million gallons of water per day would be wasted.
· The average residence uses 107,000 gallons of water per year.
· 2-7 gallons of water is used to flush a toilet.
· 2 gallons of water is used to brush your teeth.
· A typical household uses about 100 gallons of water per day per person.